Monday, February 18, 2008

Practice, Practice.

Last week, during one of the long nights I had to spend in the office, I had to turn to telly at some point to psych me up. What did I watch- a soap! One of the several Spanish Telenovelas on TV. Had quite long name, I can’t remember it.
Anyhow, what always strikes me, is how these guys use endearments!!! They really ‘shower’ themselves. I imagine being called anything apart from my name or the common ones!!! It got me back to one of the several past telephone conversations I’ve had with This Musoga. I remember trying that stuff on him, punctuating each sentence with ‘My Love’!!! At the end of my word parade, a long silence ensured on the other end.
Then finally, ‘Akora, are you OK? Is anything wrong?’
I think Reverse Psychology was getting to This Musoga!! Himself only says those things, in excess, nga he wants you to pull some extra ordinary feats!! But when I tried, I must have sounded like I was going bananas!!
I think I’ll limit ‘My Love’ to the screen, since it’s there on those long days.

Do you remember this last year?
Rachael, This Musoga finaly learnt to delegate. Alexis taught well!!
Imagine my shock at getting flowers on 14th. I must’ve been walking on cloud nine that day that I was even spared running the End of Day!!!

No comments: